-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Acronis TI 11 download-- $9.99 w/coupon

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 16:34:23 -0500

Well, I missed the boat on this one.  I purchased the dowloadable version to
update my Vers. 9 and then found it would take like 16 hours to download. So
I went back and purchased the upgrade disk.  I am sure I ended up paying
more than necessary but there seemed no way to change things once I got
started.
Sandi