-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AVG update advice???

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 00:39:10 -0700 (PDT)

Rick:

I sent you a private e-mail if you need further assistrance please holler
"DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you, Robert, and you, Glo, for your replies.

Robert, I am using AVG Free, and I _can't_, for the life of me, find
where to enable the setting to receive emailed update advice. Can you
point the way, please?

Thanks, in advance,

Rick H

Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr. wrote:

>you can set it up to auto download
>"DH (Rick) Holmes" wrote:I used to get an email from Grisoft advising me to
>update.

Don't assist the spammers!
Please delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-mail to anyone.
Thank you I appreciate your compliance