-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AVG Question

  • From: "T. Hunt" <ilrover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:59:41 -0500

AVG normally tries to heal an infected file; that is, remove the virus
and return the file to usefulness.  When it can't heal a file, when the
virus has made changes to the file that can't be undone, AVG moves the
file to the vault.  You can set AVG to delete these files but the
default is to store them.  Since they can't be repaired, it is OK to
delete them.

Tom