-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AVG HELP PLEASE

  • From: Richard Hulett <pctechwantab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:19:23 -0700 (PDT)

Andrew,
I know there are a lot of Linux versions out there I have Mandrake, Ubantu and
one other the loads from cd. How does one know which one is best to use. and
learn from. A few years I tried to crash learn when my soon to be EX got hooked
,lined, and sinkered by Comcast (another Company I don't Like because of the
programming differences between My area and Sacramento) to switch back to them
from DishNetwork. As it turns out the HD in the Digital DVR from dish is 1) a
SATA HD, 2) the programs that I tried so hard to get off the HD are endoded
onto the HD in Linux. With M$ not caring about putting out a non-hemorrhaging
product. It's time to change.

Richard