-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AVG ?

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:03:14 -0800

I think  you need to reread the home page. It states:
**** Please also be advised, that as of December 31st, 2004, database
updates and support for older versions of AVG Free Edition will no longer be
available. If you are currently using an older version of AVG Free Edition,
we encourage you to download the new version of AVG Free Edition by the end
of 2004. GRISOFT will notify AVG Free Edition users about the availability
of the new AVG Free Edition via the regular update process.

NOTE: OLDER version sited as no longer supported.

On the Home page is the link right below HOME at left of page to GET AVG
FREE,,