-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AVG

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 13:18:04 -0500

Thank you Roger.  And you may have wondered why I had a subject of AVG?  I
planned to include a question about AVG but decided one at a time is better.
Now, those of you using AVG, have you found any place where you can disable
it for a short time?  If I right click and choose exit, does that do the
trick?  Acronis Support also suggested I temporarily disable my firewall and
virus protection.  I know where to go to do the firewall but I am uncertain
about AVG.
I do have WinPatrol so would it be better to disable AVG temporarily with
WinPatrol?
Sandi