-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AVG

  • From: "Hank" <hank@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:01:34 -0500

Hi Thoth, What I do is I have ZA and AVG installed on my D: drive and when I
format C: drive the first thing I install is the ZA back to the folder it was
in then the AVG also back to the same folder it was in, Most times it will up
date from the files it has there, once it didn't. Then I install my online
connection programs, I have never had any trouble. Fingers crossed.
Yours Hank