From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: AVG
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 08:41:45 -0400
This is great!! thanks!!
My son put AVG on it for now. I wasn't sure if that was what I was going to
keep
as the anti-virus or not. A friend recommended the new McAfee over Norton.
Panda
has been recommended highly - BUT - it doesn't run its scans automatically! and
I need that.
Cris

David F Wooledge, Chair
Erie County Community Support Program