-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ANY IDEAS???

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:56:38 -0400

oh, ok! I won't ask how to do it. I didn't know these flat panels could be
degaused - I used to do it on my old one. this though, from what my son was
told, was that someone touched the screen and damaged the spot. I'm sure they
would have tried that before getting rid of it.
I'll see if I can figure it out though - good thought!!
thanks!
Cris