-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AAAhhhhh I don't believe it!!!

  • From: "Rick" <union865@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 16:16:10 -0500

   Now wait a minute, all the information might NOT be wiped off of the
drive. There are companies that can get info off of supposedly wiped clean
drives. (That's how they catch perverts with there nudie pics on drives
after they have supposedly reformatted the drive to erase stuff like that.)
I don't know any of the names of these companies because I have never had
the need to use one. Ask some of the gurus on here and I'm sure they can
give you some names. Or, maybe a google search can help. HTH

Rick

From: "Michael Scott" <conrod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- AAAhhhhh I don't believe it!!!
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 16:01:58 +0930

Hello Group.,
Well here I was feeling good about the reformat. I did the right thing and
got an "expert" to do it.
Would you believe that he has wiped off 5 years of important data from
countless files.
Apart from a touch of murder is there any way I can try to get them back?  I
can't believe he was so stupid.
I could have messed it up myself and saved the money.

No apologie.. just him sitting there and repeating the word  F.... over and
over. What a TWIT!!!!!

Lyn