-=PCTechTalk=- Re: A few more memory questions plz

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 00:27:39 -0700

Rudy,

I have had 4 GB on my Sony XP machine for years!  It runs just fine and
believe me..there is a difference between 2 GB - 3 GB and 4 GB performance.

I also have 4 GB in my Vista Ultimate (32) machine.  But that does only use
3 GB.  Had I known that up front..I would only have had 3 Gb installed.  I
have no clue why the store sold me and installed 4 GB.  Such is life....

I see from other emails that you have gotten an answer already that 4 GB was
ok...but I wanted to let you know..in real life experience... I have 4 GB
(well my other half does) running on the Sony....
and he is a happy camper!

Rose
Lass Vegas