-=PCTechTalk=- Plain text in OE was Re: JS Fortnight B Trojan

  • From: David F Wooledge <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 07:08:42 -0400

Of course you will be "online allthe time" only when your computer is
turned on.  I do keep mine turned on all the time with my DSL.  You won't
have problems with OE all the time, only when you have it open.  and you
can tell OE to read messages in plain text only.
Dave

From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: JS Fortnight B Trojan
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 00:47:48 -0700

So Wyatt, I think I'm beginning to understand: are you saying there is no
way to disable HTML in Outlook Express, that is why you use a different
mail program? And that's the reason OE is so vulnerable, because of it's
inability to disable html?  And what is the mail program you use? I'm
going to get a cable connection and am trying to do everything I can for
security since I'll be "online" all the time.  Maybe that isn't such a
good  idea... Glo
AOL dfwooledge    ICQ 59686911
www.geocities.com/wooledge001_/     www.mental-health-advocate.us
wooledge001@xxxxxxxx                       wooledge001_@xxxxxxxxxxx