-=PCTechTalk=- PC World

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:46:51 -0700

New issue of PC World had 50 programs (most were free) and I AM
going to download the ones which look interesting.

I also have a folder where all my free exe or zip files go and
when it gets messy, I move them over to CD.  You never know when
an older program is better than the newer version.

An example:

MS Picture It Version 2.0 versus the one they have now (smile).

I then can uninstall the newer version and put the older version
back on.

Judith