-=PCTechTalk=- Outlook 2007

  • From: <recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 16:29:13 -0400

Vista Home Premium
Outlook 2007

IMAP email account

When I delete a message, it is lined through but stays right where it is.

I want it to delete the message from the view or at least move to the next
message.

Can somebody point me to the configuration screen to tell Outlook how to
treat deleted messages and when to move them to the trash?

Don

in the Subject.