-=PCTechTalk=- Off topic--Credit reports

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:15:22 -0500

Can someone tell me where to go for a legitimate credit report?  I have some
Spam in my e-mail this morning encouraging me to check my credit rating.  I
would really like to do this but I am leery of this particular report
center.  Are credit ratings kept State by State or nationwide?
Just in case you are wondering I had a bill collector threaten me with this
"alleged debt" going on my credit report.  And, in case I have piqued (sp?)
your interest, I will tell you "the rest of the story"; -)
Sandi