-=PCTechTalk=- Noisy hard drive

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 08:44:55 -0500

I shut down and pulled plugs last night during an outage of the electricity
and a thunderstorm. When I booted up it is noisy and kind of clicking or
like something hitting the fan.  My sons are here and Gary is going to open
the case and look inside.  More later.
Any thoughts on why this happened at this time and what happened?
Sandi