-=PCTechTalk=- New Laptop

  • From: Steve Aiello <deacondeamon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTT <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 13:23:38 -0500

Monday I went out and got a new laptop.  *t's a HP G60, Running Vista Home
Premium, 3 Gigs RAM, AMD Turion X2, 150 gig hard drive. So far I like it,
still learning all the differant stuff on it.
 At this point the only complaint i have is it does not like to play
streaming video full screen.
Took me about 4 hrs to get there crap that I didn't want off and my crap
that I want on.
Steve
*