-=PCTechTalk=- Need to convert 3gp file (cell phone)

Hello all,
     My friend sent me a short video he took from his cell phone. I can
hear the audio but there is no video. It's playing in real player. He says it
plays on his computer.
     Is there a reliable (and free) converter for this file?
Thanks,

HB

in the Subject.