-=PCTechTalk=- My views on Norton's subscription

  • From: "BashfulBob" <BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 17:34:40 -0500

Hi

Let me shed further light on my point of view concerning Norton's renewal
subscription.

If I purchase the product and the installation goes hay wire, I believe it
is incumbent on them to insure a successful installation. The purchaser
should not have to incur further costs to insure a successful installation.

If after a successful installation, something goes haywire ( your fault,
puters fault, etc) and it requires a fee phone call to straighten out, then
I would not mind paying the charge.

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's