-=PCTechTalk=- Mozilla Firefox

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 17:40:38 -0600

I just discovered that Firefox has an option on the Start, All Programs menu
to open in safe mode.  Is that the same result as when you run in safe mode
to perform some tasks?  I have never purposely gone into safe mode to do
like a defrag but I have seen it discussed here from time to time.
Just wondering if Firefox is providing an easier way to run in Safe Mode?
Sandi