-=PCTechTalk=- MS PictureIt & Clipboard Buddy

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:49:25 -0700

I had PictureIt98 and bought the new and improved MS
PictureIt2000.
I junked it after 2 days and went back to PictureIt98
MtM
______________
I have MS Picture It that was copyrighted between 95 - 97 so is
even earlier than yours.  Microsoft wrecked a good product as
far as I'm concerned.

Just downloaded Clipboard Buddy at:

http://find.pcworld.com//46996

and it is slick.  This clipboard comes up, I can click on
anything in it (have to put it in first) and it will paste it
into whatever program I AM using.  I changed the option to go to
task bar as I did not like the way it slid in and out on the
left slide of my screen.

It's almost like the macos I used to write in WP back in the 80s
and be able to call in paragraphs to the letters I was writing.

It will be handy to use with my text editor for raw coding.

I registered it for free and it gave me other commands I can use
in it.

Judith