-=PCTechTalk=- Links not working

  • From: Alice Salinas <aesalinas1956@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 11:33:48 -0700 (PDT)

First off I wish to thank you for having such a fine group.  I have been
monitoring a few groups of this subject matter and though you all might get a
bit testy (my opinion) with one another at times I think you offer the best
assistance, and I for one appreciate it.

I am using Win 98SE and IE 6 (SP1) and all of a sudden my links stopped
working.  I tried the control/click trick to no avail.  I can save the link to
my desktop and access it from there but not by just clicking on the link as
normal.

Does anyone out there have an idea what has happened and how to repair it?

I ran spybot AdWare6 and the spy/virus check from TrendMicro housecall site and
found no spyware, adware or virus.  my virus was, until recently AVG but now I
have been using Avast! for about 2 months now.  I also went to pcpitstop and
all checked out well.

Any and all assistance will be GREATLY appreciated

Thank you in advance

AESalinas

http://mail.yahoo.com