-=PCTechTalk=- Just installed a 1 TB external Seagate drive and got the message listed here.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/after-in
stalling-a-second-wd-1tb-my-book-drive/28fe3c13-713a-449c-ac4d-4f22d9f70f8e

Windows Explorer doesn't see it; I go to Admin Tools/...Storage Devices and
the drive is there, but I get the error message that there is a signature
conflict.  I looked at the DiskPart command and got very concerned that I
could really screw things up if I weren't careful.  Help would sincerely be
appreciated...

in the Subject.