-=PCTechTalk=- Judith- porn (shocking title)

  • From: "Lyn Scott" <conrod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 08:12:50 +0930

He he he ,

 Judith , this could be messy! I,m no expert. It was Cajun who gave me
enough confidence to even try anything in the registry.
Now I only have 98se. I go to run, type in regedit, go to edit on the tab,
down to find, type in what you are looking for. I discovered those little
gems by accident. Now I know how they got there I don't feel so embarrassed.
I am offended however that they have imbeded themselves on my PC.
BTW I haven't seen any posts from Cajun lately........

Now that's interesting... while I was walking through how I found them in
the first place, I typed in specific names and nothing has come up.....
looks like these are hiding within something else.....ah well! back to work.

Lyn