-=PCTechTalk=- IS there a way to strip out the blank part of a WAV or MP3 file?

  • From: <sandy1943@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 17:59:50 -0700

IS there a way to strip out the blank part of a WAV or MP3 file?

I have a wav file that has a blank section on it, it's a file I need for
work, I would like to stip out the blank part and then covernt to a MP3
file -  HOW can or Can I strip out the blank part of my WAV file?    I
already have a MP3 coverter just need to be able to get rid of the blank
section so we aren't sitting and listening to blank areas..

I am running Windows XP.