-=PCTechTalk=- Go Back

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:22:56 -0700

Here's Go back which you can buy right now for 9.95 and 4.95
shipping  at ebay:

Item #7188332182
I bought the **buy now** one after I checked out the seller
rating -- I can't stand to bid on stuff.  Checked out the price
at Norton's and it was $49.95 for the same version with a $20
rebate so it would have been $29.95.

Frankly with postage it came to $14.90 -- still a good deal in
my opinion.  Thanks Tech Rose for giving me such a detailed
description.  I bought mine before you did but now I know this
software is what I want.

Sharing is the key to all our $uccess!