-=PCTechTalk=- Giving the DEVIL his due....

  • From: "Larry Southerland"<larrysoutherland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the_bullhorn2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , thebullhornsbest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 01:00:08 -0400

Many of you may suspect how I feel about Micro$oft Corporation, its products
(e.g., quality, stability, expense, and ease of use) and how I feel about
Corel Corporation (e.g., quality, stability, inexpensiveness and extreme
easy of use).

You may remember that, when SoftwareOutlet.com ran Wordperfect X3 Suite for
$4.99, I stated my opinion that the program was a simply-amazing suite of
programs, especially for the incredible price.

However, if you are a "Micro$oftie" who just has to have M$ products, but
you don't have a lot of green for purchasing the latest and greatest version
of Office 2003 or 2007, you might consider SofwareOutlet.com is running a
sale on Microsoft Works Suite 2006 DVD with Word 2002 (full version) and
Works 8 (with a spreadsheet, spreadsheet and database (as well as a built-in
wordprocsessor).  Encarta Encyclopedia comes with it..Money 2006 also comes
with it.  Digital Image Standard 2006, for working on your pix.  Streets and
Trips Essentials also comes with it for planning trips, etc. for $29.99.

Regards and "Happy Hunting",

http://www.robobargains.com/p-7678.html

Sometimes you really *do* have to "give the devil his due."  ;-)

Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.4.5
http://www.iolo.com