-=PCTechTalk=- Don......Re: Re: This is a "must get" Giveaway of the Day

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 17:17:15 -0400

Don I have Acronis True Image Home, with this version I can't do this can I?

Acronis OS Selector
Acronis OS Selector allows you to install multiple operating systems on one
computer. You can boot an operating system from any partition on any hard
disk or have several multiboot systems on the same partitions.
http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/diskdirector/

Aso Acronis Disk Director doesn't do drive image copies does it?
Rudy