-=PCTechTalk=- David.....Re: Re: Boot up problem? Need help

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 18:55:42 -0400

Well I unhhoked the USB flatbet scanner, my only USB device and I thought I
was good. But just now I booted up for the first time, no desktop icons and
an hour gladd when I moved the mouse pointer down around the start in XP.
But this time I held in the power switch and it wouldn't reboot! Tried again
and now ok.......bummer but thanks!
Rudy