-=PCTechTalk=- Critical Flaws Discovered in IE and Outlook

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 23:48:11 -0700 (PDT)

Critical Flaws Discovered in IE and Outlook
ZDNet reported on April 1 that eEye Digital Security has discovered a new set
of flaws in IE and Outlook, but unfortunately it wasn't an April Fool's joke.
These vulnerabilities could allow a hacker to execute code remotely without any
action on the part of the user. So far, no attacks have been reported that use
the exploit, and Microsoft is investigating to determine whether to include the
fix in a service pack, in the monthly security release ("Patch Tuesday") or
issue a special security update out of the normal cycle. Read more here:
http://www.winxpnews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=050405SE-IE_Flaws

PLEASE:

1. Do not give this e-dress to any person or web site such as a card website
2. Delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-mail to anyone.
Thank you I appreciate your compliance

Yahoo! Messenger