-=PCTechTalk=- Copy A DVD

ok, I have had this laptop for about 6 years and now for the first time I want
to copy a DVD.
Problem is I do not know the steps to do so on this XP PRO. I have pressed F1
and did a search for create a DVD, but nothing came up that told me how to do
it.

So how is it done?

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by McAfee's
(Got fed up with Norton's)

This message and attachment(s), if any, is intended for the sole use of the
individual and/or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on
behalf of the addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy,
disclose or distribute to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have
received this in error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and
delete this information and all attachments from your computer and network.
Thank you.