-=PCTechTalk=- Cassettes to CD via PC...

  • From: "DO1212SK" <do1212sk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:29:15 -0400

Thanks G-Man for your assistance. But Audacity looks a little too
complicated for what I want; I generally steer clear of many open-source
freebies because of the extensive and involved learning curves usually
required, and really there's only a few self-recorded lessons tapes I want
to put onto CD...
However I did find this, and I'm thinking for $19.99 it should be worth a
try! Have you ever heard of it?
http://www.digitope.com/digitalizer/index.aspx?gclid=CNuh2_iZrJUCFQOaFQodgUBEYw

Thanks,
Greywoulf