-=PCTechTalk=- Cascading Wireless Routers

  • From: Dan Chisolm <d0ct0rdan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 17:10:44 -0500

Is there a way to cascade two wireless routers such that each is on a separate
network (security enabled)?  During visits, I want my friends (with PDAs) to be
able to access the Internet wirelessly on a network, which is separate from
mine.  This is so that I could maintain my network security.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Dan