-=PCTechTalk=- Can anyone suggest a good program?

  • From: "Col een" <coliope@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:00:54 -0500

I'm looking for a program that will allow me to enter notes/info by date so
that I can print up the notes for an individual day, sort/print according to a
specified frame of time, print out the complete collection of entries, or print
out a list of dates only without the notes. I guess I'm looking for a simple
program that is a combination database/calendar, but I don't need anything
fancy, and would like to find something that isn't full off pre-set input
boxes. I pretty much just want to be able to enter, for example,  "Oct 21,
2001"  and some notes and that's all.
Thanks,
Coleen