-=PCTechTalk=- CORRUPT REGISRTY

  • From: "Jan Robey" <hrstreak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "_PCTechTalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 09:49:53 -0500

I am sorry to say the keyboard & mouse still will not connect with
Bluetooth.  A pop-up has been constantly appearing & when I mentioned it to
the Dell tech he said it probably was there because he was trying to
download the Bluetooth drivers.  The pop-up said, "Vista was blocking a
startup program". Well, this morning I took a look & it was HID switch,
which I looked up on the net & it said it was Bluetooth related.
I asked the tech for an explanation & she said that is why it is a software
issue not a hardware one.  My long term hardware warranty does not cover
software issues...that is fee based.

So, G, where can we go from here?

Jan