-=PCTechTalk=- CCleaner

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:35:49 -0500

I am eager to acquaint myself with the rest of the features on CCleaner.  It
looks like a really neat tool that will do a lot of things.
I am stalled until my system quits throwing fits (actually it has not done
that today).  So maybe, just maybe one of the things G had me do fixed it
already.
I do want to learn to run SFC before I move on to something else.
No question here folks!  Just rambling.
Sandi

in the Subject.