-=PCTechTalk=- An odd question....

  • From: "Larry Southerland"<larrysoutherland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 06:44:24 -0400

I am an old "DOS hound," who learned to operate a computer with commands and
switches.  I still keep at least two or three (sometimes more) DOS windows
open.  They are all black with white text.  I was wondering if anyone knows
how to color code them such that I can immediately see a blue windows with
red letters, immediately reminding me that I am in my C:\Windows\System32
subdirectory and to be extra careful, while seeing a green window with
yellow letters would let me know that I am currently in my "trash" directory
and everything can probably be safely deleted..

You get the general idea.  Any suggestions?

Scanned by iolo AntiVirus