-=PCTechTalk=- 32 or 64 bit?

  • From: "Sammi" <sammi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 09:40:29 -0700

Hello,
I am downloading an update for my Trend AV...on the download page it says, "if
you determine that you are running a 64 bit Windows Operating System--".  But,
I don't know how to determine this.

Then it gives a different download link for the 64 bit exe. How the heck do I
know what I am running? I looked in their FAQs for this info, but could not
find anything to help me determine what I am running. All I know for sure is
that I use XP Home SP2. So I chose the 32 bit, but now I'm wondering if I
should have chosen differently.

Any help will certainly be appreciated,
Sammi