[pcductape] Re: xp sharing?

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 22:21:57 -0700

That reminds me Pam.
Are you or someone else familiar with the sharing between different people in
the home edition.?
The home edition seems to be different than the pro edition in how one controls
programs shared between users.

I haven't figured out how to unshare a program in a non administrative user.

How does one be the administrator and remove sharing from another users profile
for a certain program on their desktop?