[pcductape] Re: xp restarting problem

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:38:17 -0500

Sis2: What machines have this in the bios, interesting I have not run into
it yet, but I don't spend much time in the bios either. :>)
EZ CD software has a problem with "Take Two" and the updates get rid of
this. I use to use this software all the time, however, they do not appear
to be staying on top of things to recognize all the new drives available. I
still like it and will follow it, however, had to resort to use Nero as I am
on the road and have to perform! hehehe