[pcductape] xp restarting problem

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 21:18:02 -0800

I'm running xp home.
When I shut down, it reboots everytime. The computer shuts down, but then starts
to reboot again.

I don't think there is a setting in my bios that would effect this.
I think xp shut down right when I first got it, but for a long time, it has been
in this reboot when shutdown mode, so I have to shut the computer off manually
before it reboots.

Anyone know of anything in xp that would have some effect on this, so when I
shut down, it will just shut off, like it is supposed to.