[pcductape] Re: xp crashes?

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 00:34:29 -0500

lol, speaking of getting a rise out of Trapper....
Actually, I have.  I didn't knwo about the feature until I had a few crashes
under my belt but the last time I did and it wasn't able to tell me anything
I could recognize as the problem.  But then that was a couple of months ago.
Haven't used the laptop in over a month now.  Been too busy.  =(

Pam