[pcductape] Re: xp

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 23:23:41 +0200

Hi there,
When XP loads it shows an almost totally black screen with a little bar
right under the word Profesional - as in the attached pic.
If that is what you see when win loads then all is just fine. After that you
should see a blue "wlcome" screen.
When that screen "dies" you get your desktop proper.
Hope that answers your question.