[pcductape] Re: xp

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 08:13:12 -0700

Hi Gene,
I'm not sure what you mean by the load bar?
I'm thinking it might be the little green bar that goes back and forth at
the beginning.

But if you want to know if your xp has problems, look at control panel,
administrative tools, event viewer. Look at the system and applications for
errors. Double click the error to get more info and post it here if you
don't understand it.