[pcductape] Re: winter

  • From: "trapper" <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 10:52:14 -0900

wow..has to be this elnino thing..global warming...man you think your
hot...we are way up to 22F and no win...I can stand out on my porch in a t-
shirt... Very warm and unusual weather for us..
I have a friend who works on the slope and he said it is 35 below today with
snow and blizzard winds..

" + "

Arts of Alaska