[pcductape] Re: winter

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 20:58:27 +0200

Pam,

Right now I am melting away... sitting here only in a pair of shorts with
the A/C full on. It is still warm inside the house, 28C (82.4F), but at
least there is a pleasant breeze from the a/c. It is nearly 9pm here.
Luckily, I have a pool, and have a short swim every night before going to
bed, then I sleep well :))

And to think last week this time half our town was cut off by swirling
floodwaters... 4 feet deep at the hotel & steakhouse.

Eric

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~