[pcductape] Re: winter

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 10:54:33 -0600

Hi Scott,
I remember now that you told me.  We talked about it when you first came on
the list maybe a year or 2 or 3 ago.  My son goes to Fort Hood on occasion,
mostly during the summer.  They do a 2 week something-or-other that is
usually held there. It's like refresher courses or similar.

Good luck at work today.
Take care,
Pam