[pcductape] Re: winter

  • From: "trapper" <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 20:17:18 -0900

well that is my point guy's it is not cold out here..
Normally at this time of the year those icicles hanging on my car would be
over an inch thick the snow you see in the background of that picture would
be over my head..it is not even up to the hood of the car..I bet Sandi and
them guys are having a worst time of it than I am ..:-)

" + "

Arts of Alaska