[pcductape] windows prof. 2000

  • From: "Cynthia Sawtelle" <cyndidr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 00:53:13 -0500

Does anyone out there have a Windows Professional CD out there?  My problem is,
when I moved, somehow I lost my Windows 2000 Prof. cd and now I am needing one
to correct some of the problems I am having with the operating system.  I would
try to go through Microsoft, but I am needing it fairly quickly as I need to
finish some of my online college classes.  Is there anyone out there who would
be kind enough to make me a copy of the cd?  I have my registration key and
everything, I just need the cd.  I would even replace the cd that you burn it
on and reimburse shipping.

Please contact me at cyndidr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Cyndi