[pcductape] Re: win2k to XP and 98 network

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 18:59:55 -0500

Here is an old site for 95 and 98 using ICS, it really doesn't matter for
what OS as the principle is the same. Key questions are how are you
networked and did you make a client disk and redistribut after changing the
nic?
http://www.zdnet.com/filters/printerfriendly/0,6061,2279694-77,00.html
<http://www.zdnet.com/filters/printerfriendly/0,6061,2279694-77,00.html>